Tuesday, June 5, 2012

South Florida Child Photographer: I Heart Faces June Challenge!

Pin It Photo Challenge Submission I have posted pictures of Stephen before, so as soon as I saw that June's theme for I Heart Faces was "All Boy", I knew immediately which series I was going to pull from.  Often the best pictures come from between the moments; I snapped this one of Stephen sneaking into his mama's purse for a snack while we were taking a bit of a break.  It is one of my favorite shots from his session. I love the look on his face upon discovering his "treasure"...this little guy is certainly all boy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

great candid shot!

Unknown said...

This is a great moment. I love the expression on his face! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

amazing shot! it really is priceless!

Unknown said...

What a little cutie : ) I am glad he snuck a snack because this is a beautiful candid moment.

Jess said...

How sweet is that!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!