Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lacie's Newborn Shoot! {South Florida Newborn Photographer}

Pin It I just can't say enough about Baby Lacie, or her fabulous parents.  Can you see the gush? It was a blast, though Ms. Lacie let me know SHE was in charge right away.  Her Daddy knew that already, though!

Lacie was very alert (she slept for 15 minutes, all told!), and although we got some great images, the new Mommy really had her heart set on sleepy baby poses, so guess what?  I offered to go back tomorrow and see if we can catch a few snoozes.  I don't mind at all; more baby snuggles for me, and it's just one of those extra touches that I feel is important for my clients. These days pass so quickly, and the images left will last a lifetime.  Plus a happy Mommy? That makes it all worth it for me.

Pictures from today...more to follow tomorrow!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!