Monday, April 23, 2012

{ Fort Lauderdale Newborn Photographer } Lacie, 10 and 11 Days New.

Pin It Yes...it says 10 and 11 days.  And that's not a typo.

I am a bit of a perfectionist.  As a mom, I value my children's comfort above all else, and as a photographer, I strive for a comfortable, enjoyable session, even for my tiniest of clients.  If the vibe isn't right, I've been known to give the client the option to reschedule, because, seriously, who wants pictures of a day they weren't in a great mood, you know?

Such was the case on this weekend's newborn shoot. Ms. Lacie let me know on day one that she was the boss.  At ten days new, sleeping was just not on her agenda, and she wanted to spend her quality time with her mommy and daddy, so after a bit, we decided to take a break and give it another try the next day.  This was the best decision we could have made.  She was absolute perfection, but I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talkin'. Here is Miss Lacie!

         

All curled up...

Goodnight, Lacie!

Thank you to Lacie and her amazing mom and dad for letting me take over their house for 5 hours over a two day period.  It was an honor to work with all of you.


0 comments: