Pin It Winners!!!!!

First of all, all of you are winners in my book!  I was humbled that so many of you entered so many times, and so I am offering EVERY non winning participant a $25 credit toward any NEW service (anything we haven't already booked, tentatively booked, or discussed prior to the contest) OR an additional FIVE digital files for any package already booked--your choice!  And now for the winners...To be fair to all, I counted EVERY entry in the comments section.  There were 42 comments total, including one I removed in error, and the FIRST winner is....

Commenter 29....Tori!!!!
Tori Fazio Capeletti said...
Entry complete. :o)
Tori, you were the first winner and have your choice of sessions.

AND for the mini session...

Comment 18 is ALSO Tori.  Nothing in the rules that said no duplicates, so you win the mini, too, Tori!
Tori Fazio Capeletti said...
Cesa Fazio

Awesome site! Tori said to check it out and I'm glad I did!

Yesterday at 10:21pm



To be fair, since I have a duplicate winner, I will draw for an additional mini session:

And it is Weslie!!! Weslie said... I sent Cari to your page! Cari Alford
Weslie Alford Cutchens sent me :) — with Weslie Alford Cutchens. August 13, 2012 4:52 PM

Weslie, you have won a mini session!

Congrats to everyone!  I currently have a few spots open at the end of September and after...you may use your session, gift your session, or save your session for up to one year. For those who are using the $25 credit, you must book your session prior to December 31, 2012, but you may book up to 12 months in advance as well.  :)

Thank you again for your support of Out On A Whim!!!!

Lisa


0 comments: