Thursday, June 21, 2012

South Florida Newborn Photographer | A Luau for Baby Lulu!

Pin It If there is one thing I love, it's my newborns.  I can't quite believe I ever aspired to be an event photographer...one little breath of Heaven and I was hooked!  I have had the privilege and honor of photographing several sweethearts this year, and it has been an amazing experience for me. 

The coolest part about photographing little Juliette Lelani (Lulu!) is that her big sister is a MODEL!  To be chosen by Lulu's mom to photograph her beautiful little bundle when she has worked with, arguably, the best children's photographers in the world was incredible, and if I am being completely honest, just a BIT intimidating.  I shouldn't have worried. Lulu and I got along famously, and mom had me laughing the whole time.



And in keeping with her Hawaii inspired name...

More to come, of course!  You haven't seen the last of this cutie pie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!