Sunday, July 8, 2012

South Florida Baby Photographer | Newborn Love.

Pin It
I always wonder what they are dreaming about when I get them into this deep of a sleep.  I've gotten pretty good at baby soothing, and the time just melts away.  This little girl was so sweet to cuddle...I miss her already.

 If you live in the Southeast Florida area and would like to schedule your very own dreamy baby session, please contact me at Lisa@outonawhimphotography.com for a consultation and *too-awesome-to-post newborn pricing* for sessions scheduled this summer.  Did you know you can book well in advance to lock in pricing? Now you do!  And currently, I am casting newborns to showcase new props and goodies, which translates into even pricing for you!

All sessions are in your own home for your comfort, convenience and peace of mind.  I'd love to freeze time for you...because as a mom myself, I know that all-too quickly this time passes, and we are left with the breath of the memory of brand new.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!