Friday, June 15, 2012

South Florida Family Photography | W2W Summer

Pin It Hey there, Whim Bloggers!

As always, I am on top of your fashion needs.  Below are just two great "look book" guides for your fabulous summer session.  And, as you know, I am always available to discuss styling for your custom photography session.  Heck, one recent customer (who shall remain nameless!) "took" me on her shopping trip via her cell phone!  Just one teensy part of the Out On A Whim white-glove spoiled rotten customer service.  Speaking of, spots are quickly filling up for my Savvy Summer Spectacular!  We are currently running terrific specials on hot summer sessions.  As well, there are further special rates available for seniors and newborns, as I have some awesome new props in the shop and need models. Please contact me for details.



Please check back from time to time for even more awesome What to Wear ideas from yours truly, with guides courtesy of Corinna Nielson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!